All of our applications start through our online portal, all applications must be received by 12.00 noon on the closing date.
To search jobs, click on the below link:
SEARCH AND APPLY
If you would like to apply, click on the Apply Now button on the 'Job Details' page and following the on-screen instructions.
If you are a new user, click on Register Now
To apply you will need an email address, and create a password.
Passwords must be between 10 and 15 characters and contain the following:
- at least one upper case letter;
- at least one lower case letter;
- at least one number.
You will then be required to complete a small number of screens with your application details.
We will ask you to provide details of two or three referees who have agreed to give a reference for you and indicate whether we can contact them now. Referees should not write directly to the University, but may be contacted at any stage in the recruitment process.
If you have previously been employed your referees should be people who have direct experience of your work through working closely with you for a considerable period, and at least one of them should be your former line manager from your most recent job. Otherwise they may be people who know you from recent college, school, or voluntary experience, and who have ideally acted in a supervisory capacity to you. It is helpful if you can tell us how each referee knows you.
- Your referees should not be related to you.
- We will assume that we may approach your referees at any stage unless you tell us otherwise, so please state clearly if you wish to be contacted before a referee is approached.
- If you have been previously employed by the University of Oxford, basic details, such as employment dates and the reason for leaving will be verified with your last employing department / unit.
- All appointments are made strictly in accordance with the University’s Equality Policy and the University Recruitment Guidance applications are welcomed from a wide range of candidates.
You may be asked to upload additional documents including a CV and a Supporting Statement please check the Job Description for specific requirements for the position you are applying for, please only upload those that you are asked for.
The supporting statement must explain how you meet each of the selection criteria for the post using examples of your skills and experience. This may include experience gained in employment, education or during career breaks (such as time out for dependants).
For advice on how to prepare you CV and Supporting Statement click here.
Please ensure all uploaded documents include your name in the filename, along with a description of the document for example:
'Chris Smith Supporting Statement.pdf'
'Chris Smith CV.pdf'
Please ensure all documents are not password protected or saved with 'track changes'
Please ensure all documents are PDF files.