How to apply
Information on applying to the Temporary Staffing Service
Temporary workers are our biggest asset. We are always looking to register candidates in Oxfordshire who have:
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous relevant administrative experience
- Availability to work immediately or at short notice
You can find out more about the roles we recruit for by viewing a selection of our current assignments and don’t forget to review what we look for in a CV before submitting your application.
If you would like to gain experience of working for one of Oxfordshire’s largest employers and a world-leading University then please send your CV to email@example.com or click below:
What happens next?
We will review your CV carefully. If your skills and experience meet our requirements then we will invite you to attend a face to face registration interview at the TSS office.
Before attending your interview you will be asked to complete the following:
- Online MS Office assessments
- Short online registration form which includes two referees from your most recent employment (these must be former line managers or HR personnel)
If you have previously worked for the University of Oxford this will need to be one of your references
Your meeting with us will last approximately 45 minutes and will include:
- A review of your skills and experience
- Your requirements and availability for work
- What to expect from temping with TSS
- Taking copies of your right to work document/s and proof of address
- Taking your photograph for a University card
- Issuing a worker contract
For further information, see our guide on attending your registration interview.
After your registration interview we will contact your referees (with your permission) and once we receive two satisfactory references, we can then start considering you for our current temporary assignments.
If you have any questions about TSS before applying or simply want to find out more, feel free to contact us on 01865 612360 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also pop into our office and we would be happy to have a chat. Our opening hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.
We look forward to hearing from you!