IMPORTANT: recruitment freeze protocol
Divisional approval is not required for any new TSS bookings of up to 12 weeks. For any extensions to the initial 12 week booking, departments will need to follow the guidance on the central HR page
You can email your request for a temporary worker to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will pick this up. If you wish to discuss your requirement on the phone first, please call us on 01865 612360.
We will require the following information from you:
- Details of the assignment duties & skills required
- Start date
- Duration of assignment (maximum of 12 weeks in the first instance)
- Working hours
- Hourly pay rate (or equivalent grade and we will calculate this for you)
- Details of any health & safety risks or access issues relating to the assignment
This will enable us to work on your assignment immediately and begin skills matching to identify suitable candidates.
We will also need the following information for payroll purposes:
- Cost centre/project code
- Timesheet authorisers (one main, one back up)
- First day reporting instructions
If you are a college looking to recruit a temporary worker, please contact us directly for further information on the process including terms of service and costs.